SEO is always changing to suit Google’s ever-evolving algorithm. Find out what strategies are going to make an impact this year and beyond.
As a business owner, SEO is an essential part of your online marketing strategy. That’s why it’s necessary to stay educated on the latest SEO trends to keep your tactics fresh and effective. You need to learn about the different Adelaide SEO techniques driving organic traffic in 2021 if you want to be successful with search engine optimization.
The world of SEO is always changing. Not long ago, keyword stuffing was a popular strategy for ranking on search engine result pages (SERPs). But as Google’s algorithm evolved, so did their stance on what qualified as “quality content.” Today, you can’t simply stuff keywords into your post titles and body copy to rank higher than your competitors. With that said, it doesn’t mean there aren’t any strategies left to employ! In this article, we’ll discuss some of the new SEO trends driving organic traffic in 2021.
What are the Latest SEO Trends?
Here’s a quick overview on some of the trending SEO techniques that are going to be relevant this year and in the foreseeable future:
- Header Tags – A recent study by Clutch found that header tags on web pages can increase search engine ranking. This is because they help with the structure and organization of content, which Google likes to see in its index.
- Video Optimization- Creating videos for your site is an effective way to rank higher due to their high engagement rates (YouTube’s average video completion rate is 73%).
- Structured Data – This strategy involves adding schema markup into your page code so search engines will better understand what type of information you’re providing. Details include when the data was published or who wrote it. It also helps make sure both humans and bots know where specific pieces of data are located within your site.
- Paid Methods – One of the most effective ways to reach top search engine rankings is through paid advertising on search engines like Google AdWords, Bing or Yahoo Search Marketing.
- Social Media Marketing – This technique involves networking on social media sites, like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The goal of this Adelaide SEO technique is to build a following and gain exposure for your business.
- Link Building – This strategy involves getting links back to your website to rank higher on various results pages. It can be done through submitting to directories, blogs or bookmarking sites. It also includes guest blogging on reputable websites in your niche.
- Keyword Optimization – When writing content, it’s essential that you use the right keywords throughout your articles. Your content will rank higher in the search engine results pages (SERPs) by incorporating the right keywords.
- Meta Tags – Meta tags are HTML codes that tell browsers about the contents of the page. They are one of the few places that you can use keywords and meta descriptions. While they don’t directly affect your SEO score, mega tags make your page more informative; thus attracting more potential visitors.
- Google My Business – Google My Business (GMB) allows businesses to create a free listing on Google search pages, which will rank higher in SERPs than those without this designation. It also enables users to leave reviews for your business.
These are only a glimpse of all the SEO trends that will dominate 2021. As a business owner, it’s important that you keep up-to-date with the latest trends and stay ahead of the game.